[ 18/09/2011 - 02:46 PM ]
NABLUS, (PIC)– The Israeli occupation authority (IOA) notified four Bedouins in Wadi Al-Malih area to the north of the Jordan Valley on Sunday that their homes would be razed within three days.
Local sources said that two Bedouins in each of Khirbat Tal Hima and Farsiya were served those notices, adding that Israeli occupation forces delivered the notifications.
They said that the IOA planning and construction committee said that the four houses were built without permit in areas considered closed military zones.
Inhabitants said that the IOA distributed 35 demolition notices in the northern Jordan Valley over the past few months.
The IOA is planning to evict the Palestinian inhabitants from those areas to furnish the way before settlers to expand their nearby settlements.
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور