Ethnic Cleansing – Topic | Settlement Construction – Category – Pictures
[ 21/11/2011 - 12:32 PM ]
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– Palestinian lawyer Ahmed Al-Ruwaidi said, according to confirmed information, that Jewish settler societies received recently the green light from the Israeli government to appropriate more Palestinian real estate from the natives in occupied Jerusalem.
Ruwaidi, one of the Jerusalemite natives, added that official parties in the Israeli government set a scheme to seize the Palestinian property and earmarked a budget for that.
He explained that the scheme will start during the coming days by seizing a property owned by Samreen family in Silwan district, a few meters away south of the Aqsa Mosque, and the house of Zalloum family in Sa’diya neighborhood of the old city.
According to the information the lawyer has, the scheme will involve attempts to offer money to the Palestinian owners to make them leave their property or to use police force with the help of Jewish settlers to take hold of them during night raids if they refused to leave.
These houses are part of a network of Palestinian homes in the old city and Silwan district, which was exposed to many seizure attempts by the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) and Jewish settlers, and Israeli courts issued many verdicts on them during the past 20 years, but the IOA was waiting for certain political circumstances to take control of them and other property in Jerusalem, the lawyer clarified.
The scheme will target the old city of Jerusalem, and the areas of Silwan, Sheikh Jarrah, Wadi Joz and Ras Al-Amud and the IOA will use the custodian of absentee law to implement it, the lawyer noted.
He stressed that despite the cooperation of the Palestinian owners who filed legal petitions with Israeli courts and provided all authentic documents that confirm their ownership, but the Israeli judiciary proved itself as part of this scheme as it did earlier when it allowed Jewish settlers having forged real estate papers to seize dozens of Palestinian homes in Silwan, Sheikh Jarrah and the old city.
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
- MK Danon intros bill to annex West Bank: “The tree that Abbas climbed up cld produce the fruit of the Zionist endeavor”/a>
- Israeli cabinet may respond to UNESCO vote with ‘punitive’ settlement construction | Ynet Nov 1, 2011
- Likud MK: “Delete” Gaza neighborhood for each rocket fired – Nov 10, 2011
- Israeli Jews brainwashed for final ethnic cleansing
Israel’s Jerusalem municipality plans to build more than 50,000 new homes in the city’s occupied eastern sector over two decades:
- 23,628 homes have already been approved, 20,263 in East Jerusalem and 3,365 in the west.
- 13,824 are pending review, 12,819 in East Jerusalem and 1,005 in the west.
- 23,266 housing units are still in planning stages, 19,281 in the east and 3,985 in the west.
Of these, the municipality plans:
- 10,366 homes in northern East Jerusalem, including illegal Israeli settlement Pisgat Zeev and Palestinian town Beit Hanina.
- 5,239 homes in southern East Jerusalem, including Gilo settlement and Palestinian district Beit Safafa.
- 4,886 new units in central eastern Palestinian neighborhood of Silwan and Jerusalem’s Old City.
Besides this, Israel approved plans to ethnic cleanse 57.000 bedouin from Palestine
Save yourself time. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing