A Million Stories about the Zionist Rape of This World – in pictures
[ 24/11/2011 - 10:09 AM ]
GAZA, (PIC)– The Islamic Jihad Movement said it intends to organize a massive rally next Friday in Gaza city in conjunction with other marches to be held in some Arab countries on that day in support of occupied Jerusalem.
Islamic Jihad official Mohamed Al-Harrazin stated in a press release that the Muslims all over the world are yearning for the liberation of the Aqsa Mosque and to pray inside it.
“What the holy city and its Mosque are being exposed to by the Israeli occupation is provoking every jealous Muslim, and the marches to be held is a cry of anger and a warning to the Zionists not to do anything harmful to the Aqsa Mosque,” Harrazin added.
In a related incident, the Hebrew radio quoted an Israeli officer as saying that the Israeli army was following seriously the marches and activities which would be held in some Arab countries in support of Jerusalem and ready to confront any move against Israel.
The Israeli intelligence also issued a report saying that Islamic activists will organize a massive march at the Jordanian-Israeli borders on 25 of this month to support Jerusalem.
The report claimed that the march was aimed at undermining Israel’s legitimacy and all precautions would be taken to deal with any developments.
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000’s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
- MK Danon intros bill to annex West Bank: “The tree that Abbas climbed up cld produce the fruit of the Zionist endeavor”/a>
- Israeli cabinet may respond to UNESCO vote with ‘punitive’ settlement construction | Ynet Nov 1, 2011
- Likud MK: “Delete” Gaza neighborhood for each rocket fired – Nov 10, 2011
- Israeli Jews brainwashed for final ethnic cleansing
Israel’s Jerusalem municipality plans to build more than 50,000 new homes in the city’s occupied eastern sector over two decades:
- 23,628 homes have already been approved, 20,263 in East Jerusalem and 3,365 in the west.
- 13,824 are pending review, 12,819 in East Jerusalem and 1,005 in the west.
- 23,266 housing units are still in planning stages, 19,281 in the east and 3,985 in the west.
Of these, the municipality plans:
- 10,366 homes in northern East Jerusalem, including illegal Israeli settlement Pisgat Zeev and Palestinian town Beit Hanina.
- 5,239 homes in southern East Jerusalem, including Gilo settlement and Palestinian district Beit Safafa.
- 4,886 new units in central eastern Palestinian neighborhood of Silwan and Jerusalem’s Old City.
Besides this, Israel approved plans to ethnic cleanse 57.000 bedouin from Palestine
Save yourself time. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing