Ethnic Cleansing – Topic | Settlement Construction – Category – Pictures
[ 27/11/2011 - 09:36 PM ]
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– An annual report issued by an Israeli group called the national insurance institute in the occupied Palestinian territories said that more than 80 percent of Palestinian natives in east Jerusalem are living under poverty line.
84 percent of the Palestinian children of east Jerusalem are classified as poor according to 2010 data, the report said.
The report noted that the percentage of the poor Palestinian families in Jerusalem rose during the past five years from 28 percent of the total poor families in Israel to 31 percent.
For his part, director of Jerusalem center for social and economic rights Ziyad Al-Hamouri concurred on these figures and said they were issued by an official Israeli institution.
Hamouri citied as evidence that the banks and post offices of Jerusalem are packed by the end of every month with Palestinian citizens, especially elders, women and their children, who wish to get financial help from the national insurance institute.
He noted that Palestinians of Jerusalem over the age of 18 have to make monthly payments to the national insurance towards their pension.
He added that most of the Palestinians in Jerusalem suffer from accumulated debts resulting from heavy taxes and fines imposed on them by the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) or because of the absence of social justice.
The center director attributed the high rates of poverty among the Palestinians to the racist policies pursued by the IOA against them inside Jerusalem and the 1948 occupied territories in order to force them to leave their homes.
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
- MK Danon intros bill to annex West Bank: “The tree that Abbas climbed up cld produce the fruit of the Zionist endeavor”/a>
- Israeli cabinet may respond to UNESCO vote with ‘punitive’ settlement construction | Ynet Nov 1, 2011
- Likud MK: “Delete” Gaza neighborhood for each rocket fired – Nov 10, 2011
- Israeli Jews brainwashed for final ethnic cleansing
Israel’s Jerusalem municipality plans to build more than 50,000 new homes in the city’s occupied eastern sector over two decades:
- 23,628 homes have already been approved, 20,263 in East Jerusalem and 3,365 in the west.
- 13,824 are pending review, 12,819 in East Jerusalem and 1,005 in the west.
- 23,266 housing units are still in planning stages, 19,281 in the east and 3,985 in the west.
Of these, the municipality plans:
- 10,366 homes in northern East Jerusalem, including illegal Israeli settlement Pisgat Zeev and Palestinian town Beit Hanina.
- 5,239 homes in southern East Jerusalem, including Gilo settlement and Palestinian district Beit Safafa.
- 4,886 new units in central eastern Palestinian neighborhood of Silwan and Jerusalem’s Old City.
Besides this, Israel approved plans to ethnic cleanse 57.000 bedouin from Palestine
Save yourself time. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing