Ethnic Cleansing – Topic | Settlement Construction – Category – Pictures
Palestinian Information Center | Dec 29, 2011
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– Field researcher of settlement activities Ahmed Sub-Laban said the Israeli committee of planning and building intends to build 130 housing units in Gilo settlement south of occupied Jerusalem and build more settlement outposts in Silwan district.
In a report, Sub-Laban stated that this Israeli committee discussed on Wednesday a plan to build these units in Gilo settlement on about six dunums of Palestinian lands annexed earlier from Shurfat village.
He added that the same committee also would discuss on Thursday two other plans to construct two large buildings in the Palestinian neighborhood of Wadi Hilweh in Silwan district, east of Jerusalem.
One building, to be built adjacent to the southern wall of old Jerusalem, will be used mainly for archeological and tourist activities and administrated by the Jewish settlement society Elad, according to the researcher’s report.
The second plan is build another large building for tourists and Ir David visitors called Beit Ham’ayan and will be also under the authority of Elad society, the report states.
The researcher noted that the Israeli committee of planning and building would approve on Thursday the three settlement plans and would publish them in Israeli newspapers for public objection before it initiates the construction.
Watch Caught on Camera: Ethnic Cleansing
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
- MK Danon intros bill to annex West Bank: “The tree that Abbas climbed up cld produce the fruit of the Zionist endeavor”/a>
- Israeli cabinet may respond to UNESCO vote with ‘punitive’ settlement construction | Ynet Nov 1, 2011
- Likud MK: “Delete” Gaza neighborhood for each rocket fired – Nov 10, 2011
- Israeli Jews brainwashed for final ethnic cleansing
Israel’s Jerusalem municipality plans to build more than 50,000 (updated Dec 3, 2011: 85.000) new homes in the city’s occupied eastern sector over two decades:
- 23,628 homes have already been approved, 20,263 in East Jerusalem and 3,365 in the west.
- 13,824 are pending review, 12,819 in East Jerusalem and 1,005 in the west.
- 23,266 housing units are still in planning stages, 19,281 in the east and 3,985 in the west.
Of these, the municipality plans:
- 10,366 homes in northern East Jerusalem, including illegal Israeli settlement Pisgat Zeev and Palestinian town Beit Hanina.
- 5,239 homes in southern East Jerusalem, including Gilo settlement and Palestinian district Beit Safafa.
- 4,886 new units in central eastern Palestinian neighborhood of Silwan and Jerusalem’s Old City.
Besides this, Israel approved plans to ethnic cleanse 57.000 bedouin from Palestine
Save yourself time. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing