Settler Violence Topic | Category | Pictures | New: Interactive Map
Palestine News & Info Agency – WAFA
NABLUS, January 24, 2012 (WAFA) – A large number of Jewish settlers broke into Joseph’s Tomb, east of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, late Monday night, according to local sources.
They told WAFA that around 10 buses carrying 1200 extremist settlers broke into the Tomb and performed rituals and prayers until dawn under the heavy protection of the Israeli army.
Sources in the Israeli army said the breaking was coordinated between the army and the settlers.
Meanwhile, Israeli forces raided the eastern area of Nablus, particularly the vicinity of Balata refugee camp, as well as broke into a bookshop near An-Najah National University campus in the city, and confiscated contents.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور