GAZA CITY (Ma’an) — Israeli warplanes continued to strike several targets across the Gaza Strip overnight and early Saturday morning for the second day bringing the death toll to 12, and injuries to 20.
Islamic Jihad’s military wing the Al-Quds Brigades said in a statement that 10 of their fighters were killed since Friday. It said the group launched 41 Grad missiles, 20 homemade projectiles, six mortar shells, and three 107-mm rockets at Israeli targets.
A Ma’an reporter identified the 12 dead as Muhammad al-Ghamry, Fayiq Saad, Muatasim Hajjaj, Ubeid Gharabli, Muhammad Hararah, Hazim Qureiqi, Shadi Sayqali, Zuheir al-Qaysi, Mahmoud Hanani, Muhammad Maghari, Mahmoud Najim, and Ahmad Hajjaj.
Medical sources, meanwhile, said 26-year-old Muhammad al-Ghamry succumbed to wounds he sustained Saturday morning as Israeli warplanes targeted a car on Salah Ad-Din Street off the coast in Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.
They said Islamic Jihad operatives Ahmad Hajjaj, Fayiq Saad, and Muatasim Hajjaj were targeted by fighter jets early Saturday as they were walking near the building of the Palestinian Legislative Council in the Shujaiyyah neighborhood in Gaza City. Fayiq Saad and Muatasim Hajjaj were killed immediately, while Ahmad Hajjaj sustained mortal wounds and was pronounced dead shortly after he was evacuated.
In Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza Strip, an Israeli airstrike killed Muhammad Maghari and Mahmoud Najim on Hutayba street early Saturday.
Another Israeli raid injured four Palestinians from the same family as a rocket hit a basement on Yarmouk Street in Gaza City, according to medical sources.
Warplanes also targeted a military base used by Hamas’ military wing the al-Qassam Brigades in western Gaza City. The base was hit twice. No injuries have been reported, however, the attack resulted in power cuts in several neighborhoods.
Another airstrike hit a security base west of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip.
Israel’s military says over 45 rockets have struck sites in the south, injuring four people, one severely, one moderately and two lightly.
It’s “Iron Dome” missile defense system has intercepted over 10 Grad rockets which the army says which were fired at the cities of Beer Sheva, Ashdod and Ashkelon.
Israel said its aircraft targeted two weapon manufacturing facilities and two rocket launching sites in northern Gaza, a weapon manufacturing facility in central Gaza and a “terror activity site” in southern Gaza.
Aircraft targeted a fighter in central Gaza and six additional squads who were in the final stages of preparing to fire rockets at Israel from separate locations in northern and central Gaza, the army said.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- History of 1000′s years of Zionist Genocide | The Promised Land
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
|Gaza Under Attack – Feb 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Jan 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Dec 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Oct-Nov 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Under Attack – Aug-Sept 2011 – Photography|
|Gaza Cast Lead Massacre – Photography|
Israel is not looking for Peace
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.