NABLUS, (PIC)– Jewish settlers attacked a Palestinian shepherd from Madma village, to the south of Nablus, near Yitzhar settlement on Saturday.
Quds Press quoted Ehab Al-Qut, the Madma municipality chairman, as saying that a number of Yitzhar settlers and guards assaulted Mamun Nassar, 38, about two kilometers away from the settlement.
He said that Nassar was the target of 20 similar attacks at the hands of those settlers for rearing his sheep in the village’s land that is near the settlement and which the settlers try to seize. The settlers terrorize farmers and shepherds against farming the land or letting their sheep graze in it.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور