AL-KHALIL, (PIC)– Israeli occupation forces (IOF) used brutal force to quell a peaceful weekly march organized by Beit Ummar village inhabitants on Saturday to protest the separation wall and the settlement activity.
Local sources said that the IOF soldiers blocked the main entrance to the village, north of Al-Khalil, stormed its outskirts and fired teargas at the protestors wounding ten of them, who were treated for bruises and suffocation from the teargas inhalation.
Meanwhile, IOF patrols were seen roaming the entrance to Dura town, south of Al-Khalil, and near the settlement of Beit Hagai.
Eyewitnesses told the PIC that IOF soldiers erected roadblocks at the entrance to Dura and near Beit Hagai as eight armored vehicles were standing nearby with no explanation given on such an unprecedented deployment in the area.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba