Al Qassam website (Agencies) -Confrontations launched between the Palestinian protesters and the Israeli occupation forces in the day that coincides the 64 anniversary of the Palestinian Nakba (Catastrophe), 15th May.
Confrontations started between the Israeli soldiers and Palestinian protesters in al-Fwar refugee camp in Hebron, during a march launched from the refugee camp and headed to the main road. According to Israeli sources, Palestinian Youths threw stones and empty bottles on the settlers’ cars and towards the soldiers.
Hebrew-language media said that confrontations also started at the main entrance of al-Aroub refugee camp as protesters threw stones on settlers’ cars, while Israeli soldiers fired bullets and gas bombs towards the protesters.
In Bethlehem, marches headed to Rachel’s Tomb area and threw stones and empty bottles on the Israeli military tower that centered on the Apartheid wall.
Palestinian sources said that strong confrontations also launched between Palestinians and Israeli soldiers. The policemen arrested a Palestinian boy, identified by locals as Mohammed Taha, in the east Jerusalem Arab neighborhood of Issawiya. A force of Arabists arrested eight other boys from the same village.
Confrontations also happened at Shu’fat refugee camp, and two Palestinian were arrested, and on Qalandia military checkpoint.
- Brief Notes From Palestine and The Ongoing Nakba | Quick Insight
- 10 Facts abou the Nakba | Quick Facts
- Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba | Interactive Map
- The Palestinian Genocide | Research
- Nakba 1948 – The Documentary | Part 1 | Part 2 | Video
- 1948 | Lest we forget… | Memorial
- Plan Dalet and the Nakba | Facts
- Zionist massacres of the Nakba | Facts
- UN’s complicity in Palestine’s fate | Facts
- In 2,5 months time UNSCOP created millions of refugees lasting 64 years | Facts
- Al Nakba – The zionist project | Facts
- A must read… Our Paradise on Earth | A story of the Nakba | A Voice From Palestine
- Erased and written over: How Nakba villages sunk into Israeli landscape | Facts
- Nakba Survivor … add your families story here | Project
- Tracing All That Remains Since Nakba | Nakba Project
- The Children of Deir Yassin | Memorial website
- Deir Yassin Massacre – April 9, 1948 | History
Deir Yassin Remembered | Video
2011 Nakba Day in Ramallah May 15, 2011 | by Ahmad Mesleh | Photos
- Nakba Day 2011 | Marches & death on the borders May 15, 2011 | Photos
In Pictures | The Nakba
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.