AL-KHALIL, (PIC)– Israeli occupation forces (IOF) damaged irrigation equipment and crops in Buka area to the east of Al-Khalil at dawn Monday, farmers said.
They told the PIC that IOF soldiers and Israeli policemen and civil administration and Mekorot water company employees damaged the fields in an area of 13 dunums cultivated with various types of vegetables owned by seven farmers.
They said that the joint forces damaged the irrigation equipment and confiscated them.
The Israeli occupation authority has persistently harassed Palestinian farmers in the area, which is considered the most fertile in Al-Khalil province in the hope of terrorizing its owners and farmers away from it and annex it to the nearby settlements of Kiryat Arba and Kharsina.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba