May 27, 2012
Not a week after a group of settlers, under “supervison” and passive agreement of the zionist army already shot a young man, May 26, 2012 zionist settlers again attacked and shot a man in the abdomen.
While no justice has done so far concerning last weeks attack, undisturbed Israel’s army glows of inaction as it is concerned violence by illegal settlers in West Bank of Palestine.
Armed settlers from the hardline Jewish settlement of Yitzhar stand on a cliff overlooking the Palestinian village of Urif (Orif), south of Nablus in the northern West Bank, during confrontations following the setting on fire of Palestinian owned fields of grain and olive trees in the area by settlers on May 26, 2012. Some settlers opened fire at Palestinian villagers, one of whom was gravely wounded and taken to hospital, according to witnesses and an AFP journalist said.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba