AL-KHALIL, (PIC)– The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) attacked at dawn the grand Mosque of Beit Ummar north of Al-Khalil city with smoke and tear gas grenades as many Palestinian worshipers were inside.
Many worshipers were inside the Mosque for dawn prayers when the IOF showered them with a barrage of smoke and tear gas grenades causing them to suffocate and leave the Mosque for fresh air.
At the same time, the Israeli troops also fired smoke and tear gas grenades at nearby houses and clashed with Palestinian citizens.
Five Palestinians including two children were kidnapped during the IOF raid on Beit Ummar village.
The IOF also detained four Palestinian children in the old city of Al-Khalil and intensified their presence in different areas of the city.
They erected several barriers in the towns of Addaheriya and Rammaddin, and the areas of Bab Azzawiya and Joret Bajlas inside the city and embarked on checking the citizens’ IDs and searching vehicles.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba