Watch how Israel and it’s paid propaganda twists a story… you will buy
Overview | Terrorist Settlers kill 2 Palestinians incl. Live Updates
AL-KHALIL, (PIC)– Jewish settlers chased and killed two Palestinians near Al-Khalil city on Sunday, medical sources in Yatta town, south of Al-Khalil, said.
They said that the bodies of Anwar Abed Rabbo, 30, and Naim Al-Najjar, 32, were delivered to a hospital in the town while both their hands were shackled.
The sources said that Najjar was hit with a bullet in the head while Abed Rabbo was hit with a bullet in the chest.
Eyewitnesses in the hospital said that Jewish settlers chased the two young men and kidnapped them in an area between Al-Khalil city and Samu village.
They said that the two men were shot at point blank and in cold blood.
Hebrew newspaper Yediot Ahronot claimed that the two men attacked an Israeli truck driver who shot them in “self-defense” in south “Mount Hebron”.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba