Watch how Israel and it’s paid propaganda twists a story… you will buy
Overview | Terrorist Settlers kill 2 Palestinians | Incl. Live Updates
Al Qassam website – Political bureau member of Hamas Ezzet Al-Resheq has lashed out at the repeated Jewish settlers’ attacks on Palestinian citizens in the West Bank, warning of consequences.
Resheq charged in a press release on Sunday that the settlers’ murder of two Palestinians near Al-Khalil earlier today was “systematic crime” and a “sinful racist act”.
The Hamas leader held the Israeli occupation authority fully responsible for consequences of such acts for not punishing its settlers for their repeated crimes against the Palestinian citizens and property.
“Our people in the West Bank will not remain silent vis-à-vis the escalating settlers’ attacks and will defend themselves,” Resheq said.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba