AL-KHALIL,(PIC)– Occupation forces raided, in the late hours of Wednesday morning, Abu Sneineh neighborhood in Al-Khalil, and arrested a university student from the Palestine Polytechnic University.
Abu Sneineh family told PIC that IOF have raided the house barbarically and fired sound bombs randomly without taking into account the presence of children and elderly people, where they damaged the house’s contents and confiscated the only computer at home.
The Family added that their son Adnan Amin Ashour, 28, a former prisoner in occupation prison and a former kidnapper in Abbas’s prisons for more than 6 months, was arrested by the IOF during the raid.
The family also pointed out that Adnan graduated from the University just a week ago, where the occupation deprived him from celebrating his graduation.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba