June 28, 2012
Last night Israeli soldiers entered the village of Al A’qaba in Area C of West Bank, to carry out military training. Soldiers fired rifle ammunition and launching rockets into the air in between people’s homes in the middle of the night, for more than three hours. It is not yet clarified whether live ammunition was used.
The soldiers have been carrying out heavy military training outside the village for the last two weeks. The villagers have not been able to sleep due to the shooting and bombing. But this is the first time in almost ten years that they enter the village to train in between the houses, and next to the mosque and school.
The people of the village are alarmed and scared that such dangerous methods of training is being carried out right next to their homes. Next morning bullets were found on the ground.
Photos by Guy Butavia
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba