A group of extremist Israeli settlers uprooted, on Wednesday morning, 41 Olive trees that belong to a resident of Tal village, west of the northern West Bank city of Nablus.
File – Farmlands Burnt By Settlers
Ghassan Douglas, in charge of settlements file in the northern part of the West Bank, issued a press release stating that settlers of Havat Gilad illegal settlement outposts uprooted the trees that belong to resident Nayef Rehaan.
The official denounced the recent attacks and the ongoing violations and assaults carried out by the settlers, and demanding legal and human rights groups to intervene and put an end to these violations.
In related news, Israeli soldiers invaded, on Wednesday at dawn, the Al-Majd village, west of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, broke into several homes and confiscated a number of vehicles owned by the residents.
Eyewitnesses reported that the army used military dogs in searching the homes, while the soldiers sabotaged property.
Also on Wednesday at dawn, soldiers invaded the Deheisha refugee camp, in the West Bank city of Bethlehem, and kidnapped two residents.
Eyewitnesses reported that undercover soldiers, driving a Mercedes carrying Palestinian license plates, infiltrated into the camp, before the undercover soldiers smashed the front of a home that belongs to Nayef Ramadan, and kidnapped his son Abdullah.
Regular units of the army invaded the camp shortly after the undercover forces kidnapped Abdullah, and went ahead to kidnap another resident identified as Nidal Al-Hasanat.
Soldiers also broke into the home of Ayman Mheisin, and searched it.
Dozens of local youths in the camp clashes with the invading soldiers by hurling stones and empty bottles; the army fired rounds of live ammunition, rubber-coated metal bullets and gas bombs; no injuries were reported.
“Israeli development” | Israel’s Facade at the World Expo #Floriade2012
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba