GAZA, (PIC)– Hamas Movement warned the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) over its plan to grant donations for establishing hotels and tourism facilities in settlements in the occupied West Bank.
The movement described, in a statement released on Wednesday, such provocative move as a flagrant violation of international laws and conventions, emphasizing that all projects and plans of Judaization will never give the occupation legitimacy, and will never deter Palestinians from adhering to every inch of their land.
Hamas also stated: “In order to face this Zionist serious escalation, we call on all Palestinian forces and factions to stand alongside in face of those decisions and to unite for protecting the constants and defending the rights. We also call on the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the Arab League, and the UN organizations to intervene to put an end to such crimes and violations.”
Meanwhile, Hebrew press releases revealed that the Israeli government is set to approve offering governmental grants for building inside the Palestinian territories occupied in 1967, and specifically in Jerusalem.
Haaretz newspaper stated on Wednesday that it is for the first time that the government approves such a project as the Israeli law, passed in 1959, provides for offering support and financial grants for tourism projects only in the Palestinian territories occupied in 1948.
It said that the Israeli cabinet is set to approve grants for building hotels in West Bank settlements near Jerusalem starting from January 2013.
The move comes amid Tourism Ministry projections of a dire lack of accommodation and hotel rooms in Jerusalem in upcoming years to absorb the increasing number of tourists coming to Jerusalem from all over the world.
The chief construction center is set for the city of Ma’aleh Adumim, east of Jerusalem, being the closest to the city and in the Gush Etzion settlement bloc south of the city of Bethlehem.
Watch Caught on Camera: Ethnic Cleansing
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000′s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
- MK Danon intros bill to annex West Bank: “The tree that Abbas climbed up cld produce the fruit of the Zionist endeavor”/a>
- Israeli cabinet may respond to UNESCO vote with ‘punitive’ settlement construction | Ynet Nov 1, 2011
- Likud MK: “Delete” Gaza neighborhood for each rocket fired – Nov 10, 2011
- Israeli Jews brainwashed for final ethnic cleansing
- >Netanyahu: “I will sign a permanent agreement only if it includes Israel’s remaining in the Jordan Valley.” | Jan 30, 2012
Netanyahu’s Likud on it’s website: “The Jordan River as a Permanent Border”
The Jordan Valley and the territories that dominate it shall be under Israeli sovereignty. The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel. The Kingdom of Jordan is a desirable partner in the permanent status arrangement between Israel and the Palestinians in matters that will be agreed upon.
“The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.“
Source: Likud platform
Latest Reports of the United Nations
- New UN Report Shows Sharp Rise In Palestinians Uprooted By Israeli Demolitions – IMEMC – Jan 27, 2012
- Report OCHA – Demolitions & Forced Displacement – Year 2011 – Report | PDF
Israel’s Jerusalem municipality plans to build more than 50,000 (updated Dec 3, 2011: 85.000) new homes in the city’s occupied eastern sector over two decades:
- 23,628 homes have already been approved, 20,263 in East Jerusalem and 3,365 in the west.
- 13,824 are pending review, 12,819 in East Jerusalem and 1,005 in the west.
- 23,266 housing units are still in planning stages, 19,281 in the east and 3,985 in the west.
Of these, the municipality plans:
- 10,366 homes in northern East Jerusalem, including illegal Israeli settlement Pisgat Zeev and Palestinian town Beit Hanina.
- 5,239 homes in southern East Jerusalem, including Gilo settlement and Palestinian district Beit Safafa.
- 4,886 new units in central eastern Palestinian neighborhood of Silwan and Jerusalem’s Old City.
Besides this, Israel approved plans to ethnic cleanse 57.000 bedouin from Palestine
Save yourself time. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing