RAMALLAH, (PIC)– A gang of Jewish settlers threw rocks on Palestinian cars passing near a settlement outpost near Ramallah on Saturday night wounding a Palestinian man from 1948 occupied Palestine.
Hebrew media claimed that the settlers even threw stones at the Israeli police forces that arrived at the scene.
Three Palestinians were earlier wounded in a similar attack on a bus they were riding near Shilo settlement between Ramallah and Nablus.
The Israeli radio said in another report that Jewish settlers chopped off 15 olive trees owned by Palestinians near Shuweika village, Tulkarem province, and claimed that the Israeli army was investigating the incident.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba