The Israeli Police reported Monday that it apprehended seven Israeli youths suspected of involvement in the lynch mob attack, carried out Friday, against a Palestinian youth in West Jerusalem, leading to serious injuries.
File – Image By PNN
Israeli Police Spokeswoman, Luba Samri, told France Press that the police investigation is ongoing, and that seven Israeli were arrested.
She said that four males and two females, under the age of 18, and one 19-year-old youth, were arrested and are currently being interrogated for direct involvement in the assault.
Samri further stated that a 15-year-old Israeli youth punched the Palestinian youth in the chest, directly above the heart area, leading to a heart attack.
The Palestinian Youth, Jamal Julani, 17, is currently in a serious condition at the Hadassah Israeli hospital in Jerusalem.
The Israeli youth, who punched Al-Jolani in his chest, told reporters before entering the district court in Jerusalem that he is not sorry for what he did, the Quds Net news Agency reported.
“I am not sorry for what I did, I don’t care if he dies”, the youth said, “Forty youths participated in attacking him”.
The Israeli Police said that intends to conduct more arrests as the investigation continues.
The Palestine News Network (PNN) reported that Julani was left fighting for his life after being attacked in “Zion Square” in Jerusalem. The extremists kept punching and kicking him until he lost consciousness. The assailants were chanting “Death to Arabs”.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this…
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba