OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– Israeli military court ruled on Monday the actual imprisonment of two Palestinians convicted of throwing stones at Israeli settlers’ vehicles.
The Court sentenced, at the end of its session held on Monday morning, a Palestinian youth aged twenty-one years to seven and a half years imprisonment and a nineteen-year-old to six and a half years imprisonment.
The occupation court convicted the two young Palestinians of throwing stones at Jewish settlers’ cars, injuring a settler, in the city of Qalqilya in the northern West Bank, about a year and a half ago.
While settlers go unpunished for the most severe crime possible: manslaughter. Remember him?
- #PHOTO | Criminal settler armed with M4 assault rifle shot Nemer Fathi – Will justice be done?
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades
- Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com
- Israel approves plan to uproot 30,000 Bedouins | September 11, 2011| 972Magazine
- Forum Dukium | Coexistance forum for Negev
- Greenwashing Apartheid – Free eBook of the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
More (‘Price Tag’) Attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
More pictures in the Gallery Images | الصور
- Special Topic | Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Quick Facts | 10 Facts about the Nakba
- Exclusive | Interactive map of Palestine villages destroyed during Nakba