Two Palestinian civilians were killed another five injured by the continued Israeli bombardment which started on Monday at dawn.
On Monday midday local sources said that Israeli unmanned plane fired a missile at a group of people in Abed Al Hameed Street, in the town of Beit Hannon, northern Gaza Strip, killing two men and injuring a third.
Later in the day Israeli fighter jet fired a missile at residents’ homes in Beit Hannon injuring two civilians. Doctors said that one man was critically injured. Local sources said that schools were evacuated in Beit Hannon fearing from the Israeli continued shelling targeting the town.
On Monday early in the morning three Palestinians were injured after the Israeli Air Force fired a missile into the Sheikh Zayed City, near Beit Lahia, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip. Local sources said that the three wounded residents were moved to Kamal Odwan Hospital suffering moderate injuries.
Names of Shuhada
- Shaheed Yasser El-Tarabin | Martyred in a zionist attack | Oct 22, 2012
- Shaheed Abdul Rahman Abu Jalala | 26 years old. Martyred in a zionist attack | Oct 22, 2012
- Shaheed Khalil al-Kafarna | 21 years old. Martyred in a zionist attack | Oct 22, 2012
#غزة | ارتفاع عدد الشهداء إلى 2 بعد استشهاد المقاوم في كتائب القسام عبد الرحم أبو جلالة متأثرا بجراحه التي أصيب بها في القصف شمال غزة اليوم—
Gaza News Brk (@GazaNews_Brk) October 22, 2012
Two #Palestinians killed, four injured by #Israeli airstrike In north #Gaza
#GazaUnderAttack #Gaza #Westbank #Hamas #PA—
Alqassam Brigades (@AlqassamBrigade) October 22, 2012
Other media reports
- Oct 22, 2012 | Three Palestinians killed in Gaza violence | Ahram Online
- Oct 22, 2012 | Two Palestinians killed, four injured by Israeli airstrike In north Gaza | Al Qassam Website
- Oct 22, 2012 | Two Palestinian fighters killed in Israeli raid | PIC
- Oct 22, 2012 | E.Q.B. mourns the death of Abed Ar-rahman Abu Jalalah in North | Al Qassam Website
- Oct 22, 2012 | Al Qassam Military Communiqué (1), Monday 22/10 | Source
- Oct 22, 2012 | Al Qassam Military Communiqué (2), Monday 22/10 | Source
- Oct 22, 2012 | Israeli airstrike injures 4 in north Gaza | Maan
- Oct 22, 2012 | Israel airstrike on Gaza wounds 4 Palestinians | PressTV
- Oct 22, 2012 – 17:04 |1 seriously injured in IAF strike | Ynet
- Gaza Under Attack – Album at ICAI2
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Maan
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.