Oct 23, 2012
Ismail at-Thally, 25 years old in Beit Lahia, Northern Gaza and
Loay Abu Jarad, 24 years old
Several reported injured. Medics reported some are wounded severely.
Some reporting Israel delayed the assault after the Emir of Qatar left.
As online activists report faster than media, during attacks it is very hard to get confirmed information. On facebook activists reporting medics said: there is no confirmation (yet) on the second shaheed so far.
Awaiting further updates, this post will be updated continuously
Brk: A 25 years old Palestinian man is killed and 4 others injured in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza late tonight after Qatari emir has left—
Jalal (@JalalAK_jojo) October 23, 2012
Ismaeil Mohaisen (@IsmaeilFadel) October 23, 2012
3 إصابات وصلت لمستشفى كمال عدوان فى الاستهداف الاخير من قبل طائرات الاستطلاع مجموعة من المواطنين في منطقة الشيماء شمال قطاع #غزة .—
Gaza News Brk (@GazaNews_Brk) October 23, 2012
Related in Media
- Oct 23, 2012 | Safa.ps محدث: شهيد و4 إصابات بقصف مدفعي شمال غزة
- Oct 23, 2012 | Palestinian killed, 3 hurt in Israeli attack on northern Gaza | Ma’an
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Maan
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.