Nov 11, 2012 ~ by occpal
A tragedy in Gaza…
On November 10, 2012 a mother and a father in Gaza lost their son. Matter Abu Al-Atta was assassinated in a zionist attack on Gaza. He became 19 years old. Within two hours after Matter was killed his mother overwhelmed by shock gave birth to his little brother.
They will never meet each other. Less than two hours in which two souls, two brothers of which one looses life and another sees life, but not long enough to see and enjoy each others presence…
At least not in this life.
They named him after his big brother: Mattar.
A photo of the little Mattar
May Allaah Subaha wa Ta’ala grant the mother and father and all their loved ones solace. Protect them and reward them with all blessings for all they had and have to suffer.
And may Allaah Azza wa Jal grant Shaheed Mattar eternal peace in Jannatul Firdaus. Peace, he never met in this world.
And may Allaah Subhana wa Ta’ala bless little Mattar with great emaan and sabr, guide us all so we will be united. At last.
Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen
A photo composition of the two brothers
Photo by Safa
Relatives and friends carry Shaheed Mattar Abu Atta to his grave to rest
As the family mourns the loss of their (grand)son, brother, nephew…
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
الله يرحم كل الشهداء
اللهم امين يا رب العالمين
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.