I received the copy of a strongly-worded letter, sent to me by the Arab Assembly in Berlin, calling on the Palestinian Embassy in Germany to cancel a dancing and singing ceremony organized by that embassy and which is suppose to be held on November 20 2012 in one of the largest hotels in Berlin.
The Arab Assembly demands that the Palestinian Ambassador Salah Abdel-Shafi at the Embassy in Berlin cancel the celebration of the so-called “Declaration of Independence” in light of the escalating bloodshed of the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and to respect the Palestinian blood split in the Gaza Strip. The letter stated that “we as Palestinians and Arabs living in Germany should feel that we are required to stand by our people in Palestine, in this plight of our people in the Gaza Strip and who face with their undefended bodies the zionism machinery of war and destruction, and we should respect the bodies of babies and children which the Zionist war machinery has ravaged without mercy”.
The letter referred to the difficult financial circumstances facing the Palestinian people as one of the reasons that mandating the cancellation of the celebration of the embassy. It speaks of the claims on side of the PA of lack and the shortage of money as a reason for their inability to pay the salaries of their own employees. “We do not want the celebration … of the difficult financial conditions experienced by our people … We suggest sending the costs of the festivity to help our people in Gaza”!!
The letter adds: the anniversary of the Declaration of Independence passes while our people still suffer under the zionist occupation and weapons, live in light of systematic Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people in order to eliminate any hope of establishing an independent state with full sovereignty, and under the conditions of devastation and a split home Palestine, in light of the daily suffering of our people due to the escalation of conspiracy against the Palestinian cause and its national project!!
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.