After airstrikes both Saturday and Sunday that killed whole families including parents, grandparents and small children, another airstrike on a home in northern Gaza Monday evening killed a mother, father and their two children.
Monday evening’s attack hit the home of Foad Hijazi, Amna Hijazi and their two children Suhaib and Muhammad, who were all killed instantly.
Twelve neighbors were also injured in the attack, which took place in Beit Lahiya. Around the same time in southern Gaza, four people were wounded by an airstrike targeting a civilian area in Rafah, including a mother and small child.
The airstrikes Monday evening followed an earlier round of strikes that killed a total of 19 Palestinian civilians. With Monday evening’s airstrikes, a total of 97 Palestinians have now been killed in Gaza since Wednesday November 14th. At least 21 of these were small children.
In Rafah Monday night, reporter Mohammed Omer says the airstrikes are ongoing as of midnight.
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.