GAZA CITY (Ma’an) — Multiple airstrikes killed more than 15 Palestinians, including an elderly woman and 18-month-old, and injured dozens more as Israel’s assault on the Gaza Strip entered its sixth day Monday.
Another man died from injuries sustained during the bombardment earlier this week. He was identified as Ramadan Mahmoud of al-Maghazi camp.
Just before noon, an elderly woman was killed when an airstrike struck her home in Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip.
An airstrike on a car in the Tal al-Hawa district of Gaza City killed 23-year-old Muhammad Riyad Shamlakh on Monday morning, medics said.
Mahmoud Said Abu Khatir and Abdullah Harb Abu Khatir were killed by a missile from Israeli jets targeting a motorcycle in Khan Younis in south Gaza. Eyewitnesses told Ma’an that the victims were passersby and the motorcyclist was not hurt.
Israeli aircraft targeted a car in the central Gaza Strip earlier Monday morning, killing three people, eyewitnesses said. Tamer Bashir, Amin al-Bashir and Rashid Abu Amrah were killed when the vehicle they were traveling in was hit in Deir al-Balah.
Meanwhile an airstrike killed Omar and Ibrahim al-Astal in al-Qarara in southern Gaza. A four-year girl was seriously injured in the same raid.
At dawn, Muhammed Iyad Abu Zour, 4, Abu Zour, 19, Ahed Al-Qatati, 38, and Sahar Abu Zour were killed after airstrikes hit a house in the al-Zaitoun neighborhood of Gaza City.
Gaza emergency services spokesman Adham Abu Salmiya said Abdul-Rahman Muhammad al-Attar killed in airstrike on north Gaza.
Muhammad Salameh Jundi, 31, was killed in the al-Shujaiyeh neighborhood, Imad Abu Hamda, 30, was killed in al-Shati refugee camp, and Jalal Nasr, 35, died from wounds sustained in a strike on Jabaliya, north of Gaza.
An 18-month-old baby, Rama al-Shandi, was also reported killed in the strikes.
Thirty other people were wounded in the attacks and reporters in Gaza City said a massive blast at 2 a.m. damaged a police station.
In Rafah, five people were killed in three airstrikes targeting the city late Sunday. One person was reported injured.
Israel’s army said it targeted 80 sites across the Gaza Strip overnight Sunday, including “under-ground rocket launching sites, terror tunnels and training bases, inflicting severe damage to the rocket launching capabilities of terror organizations operating out of the Gaza Strip.”
Over 1,350 sites in the Gaza Strip have been targeted since Israel launched Operation Pillar of Cloud on Wednesday, an army statement said.
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.