CAIRO, (PIC)– Member of Hamas’s political bureau Ezzat Al-Resheq said that Egypt still cannot broker a truce deal ending the military aggression against the Gaza Strip because the Israeli government has not responded to the proposals.
Resheq told journalists on Tuesday evening that there would be no calm before Wednesday at the earliest.
“We are still waiting for an Israeli reply, and the announcement will be today, Wednesday, God willing,” the Hamas official said.
He asked the mass media not to hasten to report about a truce agreement before the Egyptian presidency makes a statement about that.
In a related incident, the Israeli occupation forces continued its shelling on Gaza for the eighth day.
The Palestinian information center (PIC) reporter in Gaza said Israeli warplanes fired at dawn Wednesday seven missiles at Abu Khadra governmental complex in Gaza city destroying it completely and causing damage in nearby buildings
He noted that the office of Al-Jazeera satellite channel suffered considerable damage as well in the aerial attack.
Israeli air raids were also waged on the police headquarters in Khan Younis south of Gaza, which led to the injury of five Palestinian civilians and policemen and caused massive destruction in the area.
Dozens of other aerial attacks targeted more 25 populated areas in Gaza at dawn Wednesday.
As Israel’s aggression against Gaza enters its eighth day, the number of Palestinian deaths has amounted to 137 victims, including 34 children, and the wounded to 1, 100 others, including 310 children.
NOV 19, 2012
- #GazaUnderAttack | LIVE UPDATES NOV 19, 2012 – PAGE 1
- #GazaUnderAttack | LIVE UPDATES NOV 19, 2012 – PAGE 2
- #GazaUnderAttack | LIVE UPDATES NOV 19, 2012 – PAGE 3
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
#GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.