Palestinian medical sources reported, Friday, that eight Palestinians have been injured by Israeli army fire in different parts of the Gaza Strip in a new military escalation against the coastal region despite the ceasefire reached a week ago.
File – Maan News Agency
The sources said that four Palestinians have been injured east of the Al-Boreij refugee camp, in central Gaza.
The sources said that the wounded residents were moved to the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in the central district suffering mild-to-moderate injuries.
Furthermore, Dr. Ashraf Al-Qudra, spokesperson of the Ministry of Health in Gaza, told the Maan News Agency that one young man, 21 years old, was also wounded by army fire east of Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
Al-Qudra said that the wounded young man was moved to the Gaza European Hospital after being shot by a live round in his pelvis.
Three more Palestinians were injured army fire east of Gaza City, and were moved to a local hospital.
During this past week, several Palestinians have been injured by Israeli military fire in different parts of the Gaza Strip.
The attacks are part of ongoing violations against the Palestinians in the coastal region despite the ceasefire that ended, last week, an eight day Israeli war on Gaza that led to the death of 163 Palestinians, including 42 children, 11 women, and 18 elderly; medical sources reported that 1222 Palestinians have been injured during the war, this includes 431 children, 207 women, and 88 elderly.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.