GAZA, (PIC)– A delegation of European lawmakers and politicians arrived on Saturday evening in the Gaza Strip to report on Israel’s violations against civilians in the last war.
The delegation is expected to meet with war victims and survivors, and visit bombed areas.
Members of the delegation also will meet with Palestinian lawmakers, politicians and human rights figures during their tour.
Israel’s war on Gaza claimed the lives of 177 Palestinians, mostly civilians, rendered 1, 400 others wounded and inflicted widespread infrastructure damage estimated at more than one billion dollars.
In a separate incident, a Malaysian delegation led by head of the Malaysian assembly of institutions Azmi Abdul Hamid arrived on the same day in Gaza on a humanitarian mission.
The Malaysian delegation will meet with Palestinian officials and visit NGOs to determine the humanitarian needs of Gaza people following Israel’s last aggression that caused considerable loss of life and property.
The delegation aims to visit the wounded Palestinians and war victims to meet their needs and determine the size of the structural damage in the Strip.
Head of the delegation Abdul Hamid will coordinate with the competent authorities in Gaza to open an office for the Malaysian assembly of institutions in order to provide Gaza with relief assistance.
The assembly has carried out many humanitarian projects in Gaza, most notably in the field of building mosques, restoring houses of poor families and supporting orphans.
It also pledged to build a hospital for children in Gaza city.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.