GAZA, (PIC)– Palestinian premier Ismail Haneyya on Sunday received a European delegation of lawmakers, politicians and academics, appreciating their efforts to report about Israel’s violations in the Gaza Strip.
During the meeting, premier Haneyya briefed the delegation about Israel’s crimes during the war on Gaza, especially against civilians and children.
He also pointed out to the targeting of journalists and mosques and said that Israel overstepped all red lines in its war on Gaza.
The premier highlighted Goldstone report that had been issued in the first war and said that if Israel had been held accountable, it would not have dared to repeat its crimes.
“There is no doubt that the sounds of cannons subsided following the Egyptian-mediated agreement, but the important message is that we want an end to the occupation of Palestine,” the premier told members of the delegation.
“We want a fully sovereign state with its capital in Jerusalem, and we want our homeless people in diaspora to return to their homeland. We need an end to the occupation once and for all because if the occupation stays, the suffering stays,” he added.
Haneyya also hailed the international solidarity movement in Europe for their efforts in support of the Palestinian cause.
“We are following the efforts being made by European groups, and inside the European union parliament and parliaments throughout Europe as well as the efforts being made by many ministers of governments there, and we believe that this visit is the culmination and reflection of the [European] positive attitude towards the Palestinian people,” the premier underscored.
The premier also called for removing the Palestinian resistance factions from the list of terrorism, describing the Israeli occupation as the biggest terrorist entity in the world.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read: The History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic | All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… | Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic | Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza | A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years | Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.