GAZA, (PIC)– The Hamas Movement repudiated the Palestinian authority in Ramallah city for declaring its disapproval of the Malaysian premier’s current visit to Gaza and described its attitude as unjustifiable.
The Palestinian authority in the West Bank had criticized the visit made by Malaysian premier Mohamed Abdul-Razzak to Gaza and claimed it would affect the Palestinian representation and strengthen the rift in the Palestinian arena.
In a press release, Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri condemned the position of the Palestinian authority and said such visits by Muslim and Arab officials contribute to strengthening the steadfastness of the Gaza people in the face of the Israeli blockade.
Spokesman for the Palestinian government in Gaza Taher Al-Nunu, in turn, hailed the Malaysian premier Mohamed Abdul-Razzak for his visit to Gaza and called it as one of the fruits of the victory made by the Palestinian resistance.
Nunu also stated that the visit reflected further that Gaza and its people are not alone and that their triumphs are pride for the Muslim nation.
In this regard, political analyst Hani Al-Basous said that the Malaysian premier’s visit was so important to support the Palestinian political situation in Gaza.
Basous told the Palestinian information center (PIC) that the visit represented strong support for the legitimate Palestinian government in Gaza and its resistance option.
He stressed that every time the Israeli occupation regime launches a war against the Palestinian people in Gaza, the Palestinian resistance approach gathers international momentum because of the incredible state of steadfastness and fortitude in the face of aggression.
Later on Tuesday, Malaysian premier Mohamed Abdul-Razzak said he visited the Gaza Strip for humanitarian purposes and to support the Palestinian people and their quest for freedom.
“Some people seem to be unhappy about my visit, but we like to emphasize that we have come here to support our people in Gaza and to say to them that you are not alone in your struggle,” Abdul-Razzak stated in a speech at Al-Aqsa university where he received an honorary doctorate from its presidency.
The visiting premier also said that his visit came to express on behalf of the Malaysian people their deep feelings towards the Gaza people.
“We pray to God to help you form the national unity government because we know from our experience in Malaysia that unity is strength and provides us with determination to face great challenges,” the premier stated.
“I have come here after I had thought it over with my mind and heart and eventually decided to make this trip and travel all this distance to Gaza, and during the flight we flew over many Islamic countries and this denotes that the borders will never prevent us from meeting each other or separate us, for we are one [Muslim] nation,” the premier emphasized.
- PHOTOS | Malaysian premier arrives in Gaza Strip, Jan. 22, 2013 – ICAI2
- Jan 23, 2013 | Abbas condemns Malaysian PM’s visit to Gaza – MEMO
- Jan 23, 2013 | PM says Gaza visit is to show steadfast support to Palestinian cause – New Straits Times
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years - Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No, Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 21, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 20, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012| LIVE BLOG
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.