BEIRUT, RAMALLAH, GAZA, (PIC)– Hamas condemned the extensive campaign of arbitrary arrests carried out by IOF against the movement’s leaders and MPs in various cities of the occupied West Bank.
Israeli forces conducted an arrest sweep of Hamas-affiliated officials in the West Bank at dawn today, including 3 MPs, 7 leaders and 13 liberated captives and Hamas members.
The Islamic resistance movement held in a press statement on Monday the occupation fully responsible for the lives and safety of the MPs, icons and national leaders, and warned of the serious consequences of this campaign “aimed at weakening the role of the leaders of the Palestinian people and their steadfastness.”
The movement stressed that these arrests “will not deter our people and its symbols and leaders from continuing to struggle, and will not affect their steadfastness and their determination.”
It called on the Arab League, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the humanitarian and human rights organizations to expose the occupation crimes committed against the Palestinian leaders, and to pressure Israel to stop its aggression against the Palestinian people, land and holy sites.
The Hamas leader, Rafat Nasif, told PIC that this arrests campaign represents an attempt by the occupation to disturb reconciliation efforts and the internal consensus and to destroy the infrastructure of Hamas in the West Bank.
For his part, Dr. Aziz Dweik, head of the Palestinian Legislative Council, condemned the campaign of arrests of MPs and leaders of the Hamas movement in the West Bank.
He told Quds Press on Monday that the occupation state aims, through arresting and targeting the people’s representatives and leaders, to disrupt the internal Palestinian reconciliation efforts and widen the Palestinian internal division.
Meanwhile, Dr. Salah Bardawil, spokesman for Hamas parliamentary bloc, considered that campaign of arrests is clearly targeting the Palestinian reconciliation.
Bardawil held, in an exclusive statement to PIC, Ramallah authority responsible for these arrests in light of the ongoing security coordination with the occupation.
He added that all human rights bodies are also responsible for these arrests in light of their silence and their inaction towards the crimes of the Israeli occupation.
The Hamas leader stressed that the Palestinians will never give up their rights and called on Egypt to put pressure on Israel to release the detainees and abide by the truce agreement.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years - Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No, Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 21, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 20, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 19, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 18, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 17, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 16, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 15, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 14, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 13, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 12, 2012| LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 11, 2012 | LIVE BLOG
- #GazaUnderAttack | NOV 10, 2012| LIVE BLOG
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.