Gaza,(Alresalah.ps)—The working group for Palestinian refugees in Syria, stated Wednesday evening that 11 Palestinian refugees were killed Wednesday, in different parts of Syria, mostly in the Yarmouk refugee camp.
The group explained in a statement, that the bombing, which targeted the Yarmouk refugee camp, killed eight Palestinian refugees in Yarmouk camp. The victims were identified as:
- The brothers Ahmad and Balsam Almasry
- The young man Mohamed Teroyh
- The brothers Khamisa Abbas, and Azia Abbas, and Nariman and Nammar as well as Ahmed Said Ryan.
- The working group stated that the Palestinian refugee Ahmed Mustafa al-Khatib from Hama camp was killed also in an explosion near the defense factories.
- Two other Palestinians identified ad Osama taqi and Bilal Ahmed Awad was killed in a shelling targeted Jobar neighborhood in Damascus.
SPECIAL TOPIC – PALESTINIAN REFUGEES