AL-KHALIL, OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– Israeli forces arrested at dawn Wednesday three citizens from al-Khalil and Nablus, including liberated prisoner Mahmoud Hamdi Shabana, the Director of the Office of Hamas’ deputies in al-Khalil Governorate in the southern West Bank.
Shabana’s brother told PIC that the occupation forces raided their house in Al Salam Street, and seized his brother’s phone and computer, in addition to 1800 Jordanian Dinar.
He pointed out that his brother has been released only 49 days ago, after serving 31 months in administrative detention.
Shabana family added that Mahmoud has been transferred to an unknown destination.
The liberated captive Mahmoud has served 19 years in Israeli jails. A few days ago, the Authority apparatuses tried to kidnap him in the area of Jebel Rahma in the city of al-Khalil. He had served earlier nearly one month in the PA jails.
The Israeli soldiers have also arrested a young man from Ma’in area, south of al-Khalil, and transferred him to the police station in Kiryat Arba settlement, in east al-Khalil, for interrogation.
Israeli occupation forces stormed at a late hour of night the village of Burin, south of Nablus city, and arrested a citizen then took him to Hawara camp southern of the city.
Meanwhile; the occupation Magistrate’s Court has extended the detention of two youths from Issawiya, and released a third on bail, lawyer for the Information Center in Wadi al-Hilweh Mohamed Mahmoud said
MORE ABOUT ISRAELI TORTURE
- Israel uses banned torture methods – Source
- Israel developed over 100 torture methods against Palestinian prisoners – Source
- UFree: Israeli doctors conceal torture incidents in Israeli jails – Source
- Stone Cold Justice – Israel’s Detention & Torture of Children – Israeli Torture policies
- Israel Torture Palestinian Children by Electric-Shocking – Source
- Saving Sergeant Shalit, Condemning Palestinians to Torture and Children to Imprisonment – Source
- The Story of 16 year old Yazen Abbasi tortured by Israeli Forces – Source
- Israeli military courts condone torture – Source
- Israeli doctors ‘failing to report torture of Palestinian detainees’ – Source
- Israeli doctors complicit in torture – Source
- An in-depth interview with Mukhlis Burghal, freed Palestinian prisoner who faced torture in Israeli jails – Source
- Dec 5, 2011 | Israeli military court, for first time, admits use of torture against prisoner – Source
- Israeli Torture – Soldiers beat Palestinian boy – video
More information can be found in the Category: Torture on this blog
|Palestine’s Prisoners In Photos|
|Palestinian Prisoners Special Topic|
|Palestinian Prisoners Category|
|The History of Israeli Torture Topic|
|All posts about Torture Category|
|Child Arrests – Topic|