RAMALLAH, (PIC)– Lawyer Fadi Obeidat revealed that Nahshon forces attacked two disabled prisoners in Nazareth District Courtroom on March 6, while four other detained minors were attacked in the courtroom in Jerusalem on January 27.
Obeidat stated that “the suppressive forces of Nahshon have brutally attacked the two imprisoned and disabled brothers Amir and Yassin Mohamed Assad, from village of Kafr Kana in the 1948-occupied territories.”
After visiting the captives in the hospital, the lawyer asserted that they were seriously injured in all the parts of their bodies. They were held in Ramla prison hospital, and then transferred to Assaf Harofe hospital to receive the necessary treatments.
Four other prisoners, under the age of 18, told the lawyer for the Ministry of Prisoners Affairs Heba Msalha, who visited them in Hasharon Prison, that a force composed of 20 members from the Nahshon unit have brutally attacked them in the courtroom in Jerusalem, and hit them using the handcuffs and other metal objects, which caused them several injuries.
After the attack, the four prisoners had been taken to the waiting room where they had been held until 10:00 p.m, when they were returned to Hasharon Prison.
MORE ABOUT ISRAELI TORTURE
- Israel uses banned torture methods – Source
- Israel developed over 100 torture methods against Palestinian prisoners – Source
- UFree: Israeli doctors conceal torture incidents in Israeli jails – Source
- Stone Cold Justice – Israel’s Detention & Torture of Children – Israeli Torture policies
- Israel Torture Palestinian Children by Electric-Shocking – Source
- Saving Sergeant Shalit, Condemning Palestinians to Torture and Children to Imprisonment – Source
- The Story of 16 year old Yazen Abbasi tortured by Israeli Forces – Source
- Israeli military courts condone torture – Source
- Israeli doctors ‘failing to report torture of Palestinian detainees’ – Source
- Israeli doctors complicit in torture – Source
- An in-depth interview with Mukhlis Burghal, freed Palestinian prisoner who faced torture in Israeli jails – Source
- Dec 5, 2011 | Israeli military court, for first time, admits use of torture against prisoner – Source
- Israeli Torture – Soldiers beat Palestinian boy – video
More information can be found in the Category: Torture on this blog
|Palestine’s Prisoners In Photos|
|Palestinian Prisoners Special Topic|
|Palestinian Prisoners Category|
|The History of Israeli Torture Topic|
|All posts about Torture Category|
|Child Arrests – Topic|