JENIN, (PIC)– Palestinian detainee Mohammed Zakarne was cruelly interrogated by Israeli intelligence and suffered fractured skull as a result.
Kamel Zakarne, Mohammed’s brother, said on Monday that Mohammed suffered other injuries during interrogation in Jalama detention center.
He pointed out that Mohammed was already suffering a serious condition as a result of his solitary confinement.
He held the Israeli occupation authorities fully responsible for the life of his brother, adding that an Israeli court had extended his custody, which started a month ago.
Zakarne, a former member of Fatah’s armed group the Aqsa brigades, was “pardoned” by the IOA, but was arrested in an ambush at the entrance to Jenin city a month ago.
MORE ABOUT ISRAELI TORTURE
- Israel uses banned torture methods – Source
- Israel developed over 100 torture methods against Palestinian prisoners – Source
- UFree: Israeli doctors conceal torture incidents in Israeli jails – Source
- Stone Cold Justice – Israel’s Detention & Torture of Children – Israeli Torture policies
- Israel Torture Palestinian Children by Electric-Shocking – Source
- Saving Sergeant Shalit, Condemning Palestinians to Torture and Children to Imprisonment – Source
- The Story of 16 year old Yazen Abbasi tortured by Israeli Forces – Source
- Israeli military courts condone torture – Source
- Israeli doctors ‘failing to report torture of Palestinian detainees’ – Source
- Israeli doctors complicit in torture – Source
- An in-depth interview with Mukhlis Burghal, freed Palestinian prisoner who faced torture in Israeli jails – Source
- Dec 5, 2011 | Israeli military court, for first time, admits use of torture against prisoner – Source
- Israeli Torture – Soldiers beat Palestinian boy – video
More information can be found in the Category: Torture on this blog
|Palestine’s Prisoners In Photos|
|Palestinian Prisoners Special Topic|
|Palestinian Prisoners Category|
|The History of Israeli Torture Topic|
|All posts about Torture Category|
|Child Arrests – Topic|