GAZA CITY (Agencies) – Palestinian Freedom Movement (PFM) warned against the Israeli intentions to expel the Palestinian people from the occupied Negev.”The PFM warns against the Prawer Plan, which aims to occupy 800,000 sq.km. of the Negev lands, expel 40,000 Palestinians and demolish 36 villages,” the PFM said Wednesday in a press release.
“This plan will fail, and the Palestinian people will hold tight to its land,” the PFM said. “And the Palestinians will not give Israel a chance to impose another Nakba on them.”
The Prawer law proves the aggressive and oppressive nature of the Israeli occupation towards the Palestinian people.
The PFM called on the PA to stop the messy negotiations with Israel and to let go of the Palestinian resistance in the West Bank.
- ‘When I look at the Prawer Plan, I see another Nakba’ - Source
- 2005: advisor to Peres already told US Negev “development” plan meant “relocation” of 65,000 Bedouin – Source
- All the Facts About Bedouin Settlement of the Negev ~ by Rabbis for Human Rights
- Adalah “Palestinian community prepares for General Strike against the Prawer Plan, get to know the people – Source
- Every Red Dot on map: 1 of Palestine’s towns eradicated from earth. Now Israel wants to eradicate 45 more towns. – Source
- Stand with @rhreng and support Bedouin rights! – Source
Related: Israel. Not looking for Peace. Nor Talks. But this… ~ The Facts