The Egyptian State television continues to spread propaganda against the Palestinians in the blockaded Gaza Strip in the context of a military plan imposed by the commander of the military coup, Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
Under his plan, which supported by the intelligence agencies of number of foreign countries, particularly Israel and the Palestinian Authority followed by Saudi Arabia and Dubai, a campaign of lies against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip has been deployed, demonizing Hamas and destroying their image in public by carrying out terrorist attacks against Egyptian figures and military targets in the Sinai in order to give the Egyptian Army a pretext to invade Rafah and the Gaza Strip on behalf of Israel.
The Egyptian state television “reported” yesterday September 12 2013 accusations against the Palestinians in Gaza (Hamas) of training Egyptian Islamists in how to carry out bombings that could lead the military-backed authorities to escalate their crackdown on the Brotherhood. The “reports” stated: “The military wing of the Hamas movement has provided various Salafi jihadists and also other religious currents with 400 landmines. The security apparatus documented this and they will be arrested.“
Fawzi Barhoum, spokesman for the Islamist group that controls the Gaza Strip, said of the report: “This is completely incorrect. It was an attempt to demonize Hamas”.
Egypt has faced turmoil since the army forced the Brotherhood’s Mohammed Morsi from the presidency last July on behalf of western and Zionist interests. A week ago, the Egyptian interior minister survived an assassination attempt in Cairo amid fears the country could face an islamist insurgency.
Egyptian forces have tightened the control of Rafah. They destroyed over 350 supply tunnels since the army deposed President Mohamed Morsi last July. Egypt’s navy has deployed lightly-armed warships off the coast of the border and banned fishing near the towns of Rafah and Sheikh Zuweid, and prevented all transports of merchandise into Gaza by sea. The Egyptian military has also expelled dozens of Egyptian families from their houses on the Egyptian side near the Rafah border in the context of the implementation of an empty zone along the border with Gaza.
Two Egyptian army tanks crossed an initial border fence leading to Gaza for the first time on Thursday Sep. 12 2013, Palestinians eyewitnesses said. According the witnesses, the tanks crossed the first Egyptian border fence along the corridor between Egypt and (Gaza), and drove along the road running next to the cement wall” that Egypt built, the witnesses said.
For who does not understand the need or concept of resistance of Palestine, recommended read:
The History of Resistance – The Eagle of Palestine
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years - Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance – Source
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE ROCKETS FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This
- March 23, 2012 | Gaza Siege Harshness Continues. Israel’s committing slow-motion genocide ~ by Stephen Lendman
- March 18, 2012 | A “Leaflet” to the World about it’s own “forgotten” Extermination Camp called Gaza
- Sept 5, 2013 | “Slow Death” -International report says collective punishment of Gaza has reached critical stage – Incl Full Report PDF
Click on the thumbnails to view the full albums
Martyred By Israeli Occupation Attacks
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ ala grant the Shuhada Jannatul Firdaus, and ease it for their families, loved ones and anyone around them. Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen. ‘ Inna Lillahi wa ‘ Inna ‘ Ilayhi Raji’un, Allahu Akbar
* The list of shuhada does not display, the numerous victims of the zionist occupation which are undocumented by media. Nor it displays the victims of the “silent onslaught” due to restrictions of movement, ability to go to hospitals for treatment or life saving surgery, due to lack of medication because of the blockades and so on. For example: The Slow Motion Genocide by the Siege on Gaza only, killed 600 patients since Gaza got under Israeli Siege.
Neither does this list, display the avoidable mortality. A clear and statistical factual evidence, about the number of deaths due to indecent ruling by occupation forces. For even an occupier has obligations under International Laws, Geneva Convention and the Hague regulations, which it is neglecting. These circumstances, together with deliberate policies of the occupier to neglect and even deny every basic human right, severes avoidable mortality which is totally silenced by media or reporting organisations. While in the Holocaust, 1 on 6 Jewish people directly died of deliberate neglect, so if we believe the facts over 1 million due to avoidable mortality, neither should these same circumstances be ignores which are ongoing in Palestine. For this report displays a avoidable morality of at least 0,5 million Palestinians.
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.