QALQILIYA (Ma’an) — Settlers threw stones at a vehicle carrying members of Ma’an’s board of directors on Monday.
Tareq Jabara, a member of the board, told Ma’an that settlers from Bet Eli hurled stones at their car on the Ramallah – al-Jalazun road.
No injuries were reported.
The car suffered light material damage.
Jabara called for Palestinians to be vigilant while driving on roads near settlements and urged international organizations to pressure Israel to stop settler attacks against Palestinians.
(Some) Examples of attacks by Jewish Colonists in Palestine
I emphasize, just some examples….
For a full overview see: Category Settler Violence
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – In Photos
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters – Source
- Netherlands blocks EU report about Settler Violence, The Rights Forum exposes it – Source & Translations
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers - Source
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September- Source
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements – EI
- France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”- Source
- Israeli settlers to be armed with dogs as well as tear gas and stun grenades – Source
- Topic – Settler Terrorism – Source
- Video - Settler Attack dogs of the West Bank | Video | Reuters.com