Gaza – Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades (EQB) the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement “Hamas” congratulated the Palestinian people, Arab and Islamic nations on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha (Sacrifice), inviting all Muslims all over the world to stand united, dignified and strong for the liberation of Al Aqsa mosque and all Muslim lands.
In its statement, the Brigades reminded the whole world that the Al Aqsa Mosque is still under the Zionist occupation what needed a great efforts from them to return it back for Muslim Ummah.
“We congratulate families of the martyrs who sacrificed themselves to restore our rights.”, E.Q.B said.
The Brigades declared that fighting the Zionist enemy is on the top of its agendas till the liberation of whole Palestine.
“The Brigades continue in the path of preparing itself to confront the enemies of the mankind [Israel], and confirm that it is proceeding on the path of resistance. The Brigades is more belief in the correctness of its approach.”
The Brigades also sent its congratulations for the freed prisoners in the exchange deal, the wounded Palestinians and Martyrs asserting that the Brigades will keep loyal for their blood and great sacrifices.
“Our greetings to our detainees behind the bars of the occupation, also we salute the steadfastness of Gaza Strip, We congratulate the Arab and Islamic nations for the Eid.”
“we congratulate the men of resistance in the Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades and the rest of the resistance men in the Palestinian factions.”
Finally, the Brigades called on the Palestinian people to visit each other, to visit the families of the Palestinian martyrs and detainees across the occupied land of Palestine.
For who does not understand the need or concept of the lawful right as stipulated in International Law of resistance regarding occupied Palestine, recommended reads:
- Palestinian Resistance: The Political, Social and Human Right of Self-Defense – Brayer
- International Law and the al-Aqsa Intifada – Prof. Em. Richard Falk
- Self-determination and the “right” to resist occupation – Legal Frontiers
- Resistance to Israeli occupation – a right? – Information Clearing House
- Right of Civil Resistance under International Law &the Domestic Necessity Defense~ Lippman, Matthew – HEIN Online
- No. Israel Does Not Have the Right to Self-Defense In International Law Against Occupied Palestinian Territory – Source
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
- Special Topic – All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… – Confirmed Names of Martyrs Occupation 2011 *
- Special Topic – Ethnic Cleansing
- Israeli escalation in Gaza – A “cover-up for settlement activity
- UN: Israel killed 2,300 & injured 7,700 people in Gaza in 5 years - Source
- The History of Resistance - The Eagle of Palestine
For continuous insight bookmark the following two pages which are live updates 24/7 regarding all Israeli attacks, assaults and violations of Palestinians and their rights, violent and non violent by policies.
MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT THE RESISTANCE “ROCKETS” FROM GAZA
- The “Rocket” from Gaza Myth – Photography
- More facts about the Rocket from Gaza Myths – Storify
- Half the story: What @IDFSpokesperson leaves out about #Gaza ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Israel and #Gaza: Context Behind Projectile Fire ~ by @yousefmunayyer
- Truths and lies behind Israel’s attacks on Gaza and its whining about rockets ~ by @AliAbunimah
- Israel is not looking for peace. Nor talks. But: This