For the Zionists the Palestinian Christians represent an obstacle to their plan to create a Jewish State in Palestine that would be 100% Jewish.
In 1948, the Zionists expelled from Palestine 100,000 Christians. During the 1948 war, Zionists destroyed desecrated and profaned Christian churches, convents and institutions throughout the Occupied area of Palestine.
During the June the June war of 1967 Israeli forces shelled and damaged many churches in the old city of Jerusalem and the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Israeli forces opened the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to Jews who poured into the holiest place in Christendom indecently dressed behaving disrespectfully joking, singing and pouring pharisaic hate and insults against Christianity and against Jesus Christ inside the Holy Sepulchre and next to the tomb of Jesus Christ.
Israeli Authorities censor all films and plays to prevent mentioning the name of Jesus Christ.
The Zionist reflected with their action the deep-felt hatred of everything Christian embedded in the Zionist ideology. Testimony shows that this hatred went so deep that the Zionist authorities removed the international “+” sign from mathematics textbooks because of the resemblance of the plus sign to the Christian Cross.
- Destruction of a Christian Site on Mount Abu Ghniem
- St. Barbara’s shrine destroyed by Israeli army
- Persecution of Christians in the Holy Land
- Israel keeps annexing more Palestinian land
- Ultra-Orthodox Jew sentence to jail
- Appeal on behalf of Dr. Attallah Hanna
- The Jewish hatred towards Christianity
- The Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem
- Israeli Occupation of Lutheran Church in Beit Jala
- Israeli army destroyed Orthodox Church near Ramallah
- Bethlehem stands as monument to Israeli destruction
- Muslims and Christians together
- Church of the Nativity of the Nativity or a gun battle field?
- Virgin Mary Statue Desecrated by Israeli Occupation
- Attacks on Christianity 1967& After
- Desecration in Peace: 1949-67
- The War against Christians PA. 1948-49
- Destruction and Desecration of Christian Holy Places in the 40’s
- Zionist’s Hate against Christianity
- January 15, 1984
- Destruction and Desecration of Christian Holy Places after 1948
- Preventing the Mention of Jesus and Christianity
- Israel Shells Church of Nativity
- Attack against Christians
- Continuation of All Christian Denomination…
- PA Christians Community Pays the Price.
- Beating Christian Women…
- All Christian Denominations Attacked
- Continuing Persecution of Baptist: Arson
- Zionist attack Jewish-Christian Meeting
- Persons killed and wounded by Zionist…
- Bitter in Bethlehem
- Target of Hate
- Murder of the Warden of Garden Tomb
- Persecution of mixed Christian-Jewish Families
- Palestine Christians Oppose Partition and Creation of Jewish State
- A campaign against Christian Missionaries
- Desecration and Profanation of Christian Holy Places in 1948
- Obliteration of Christian Shrines
- The Persecution of Christians in Israel
- Uprooting Christianity from the Holy Land
- Desecration of Christian Holy Places in 1948
- Desecration of Christian Holy Places 1967-69
- Destruction of three biblical villages
- Christianity and the State of Israel
- Statement of the Heads of Christian Communities in Jerusalem, 1989
- An open letter to fundamentalist Ministers