|[ 02/01/2011 – 08:08 AM ]|
NABLUS, (PIC)– Israeli occupation forces (IOF) killed a Palestinian young man from Tobas when he approached a military roadblock east of Nablus on Sunday morning, eyewitnesses reported.
They said that the soldiers manning Al-Hamra road barrier detained the body of the youth and cordoned off the entire area.
They said that the soldiers deliberately fired at Ahmed Daraghme, 21, while walking near the barrier after they claimed he tried to assault them. The soldiers riddled his body with bullets killing him instantly then blocked movement on the barrier.
The IOF deploys more than 650 roadblocks in the West Bank cities, villages, and refugee camps turning them into isolated cantons.
Related to the news:
Jan 3, 2011
- UN office concerned by West Bank deaths
- Palästinenser in Nablus von israelischen Besatzungssoldaten durchsiebt » mein-parteibuch.com (GE)
- Israeli Troops Kill a Palestinian Young Man in the Jordan Valley, Two Injured in the Gaza Strip
- Israeli troops kill unarmed Palestinian | UPI
- Palestinian Killed by Army Fire At A Roadblock In The Jordan Valley | IMEMC
- Soldiers shoot dead Palestinian at checkpoint | Ma’an News Network
- Palestinian killed by Israeli gunfire |PRESS TV
- Palestinian shot dead in W.Bank, two wounded in Gaza Strip | Al Bawaba
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian at West Bank checkpoint |Reuters
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون