Saleh Tarabin, 38 years old
Musab al-Sufi, 18 years old
Mohamed Al Manmom 25 years old
Mahmoud Al Manasra, 50 years old
Khaled Al Dibari, 23 years old
Live Updates from Gaza
- LIVE UPDATES FROM GAZA | Apr 7, 2011 | Page 1
- LIVE UPDATES FROM GAZA | Apr 7, 2011 | Page 2
- LIVE UPDATES FROM GAZA | Apr 7, 2011 | Page 3
- LIVE UPDATES FROM GAZA | Apr 7, 2011 | Page 4
- LIVE UPDATES FROM GAZA | Apr 7, 2011 | Page 5
- LIVE UPDATES FROM GAZA | Apr 7, 2011 | Page 6
- LIVE UPDATES FROM GAZA | Apr 7, 2011 | Page 7
- Five Palestinians Killed, 40 Injured By Israeli Missiles In Gaza | Apr 8, 2011
- 5 Palestinians killed in Gaza attack | Maan | Apr 7, 2011
- Al Qassam mourns martyr Saleh al- Tarabin | Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades | Apr 7, 2011
- Erekat: International community must prevent new attack on Gaza | Maan | Apr 7, 2011
- Medics: Gaza death toll rises to 3; 40 injured | Maan | Apr 7, 2011
- Artillery fire kills 3 Palestinians in Gaza | Apr 7, 2011
- One Killed, at least 14 Injured; in Renewed Israeli bombardment Targeting Gaza | PNN | Apr 7, 2011
- 50-year- old man killed in Gaza by IOF artillery | Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades | Apr 7, 2011
- 1 dead as Israel fires on Gaza after projectile strikes bus | Maan | Apr 7, 2011
- Israeli Shells Kills One in Gaza While Rocket Strikes Bus in Beer Sheva | Apr 7, 2011
- 1 injured in series of overnight strikes on Gaza | Maan | Apr 7, 2011
Special Topic: GAZA UNDER ISRAELI ATTACKS
Army Bombards Gaza, One Resident Wounded
Thursday April 07, 2011 09:27 by Saed Bannoura – IMEMC & Agencies
The Israeli Air Force bombarded on Wednesday night after midnight several areas in the Gaza Strip leading to excessive damage; at least one resident was injured.
Three consecutive air strikes were carried out against the “tunnels area” along the Gaza-Egypt border, in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
At first, the Air force fired several missiles at a siege-busting tunnel in Yibna refugee camp, in Rafah.
Shortly afterwards, the Air Force carried out two consecutive air strikes targeting areas near Salah ed-Deen Gate and al-Barazil neighborhood in Rafah. One resident was wounded and was moved to Abu Youssef Al Najjar Hospital, in Rafah.
The third attack was carried out when the Air Force fired at least one missile at an open area, east of al-Zeitoun neighborhood, south of Gaza city; damage was reported, no injuries.
On Wednesday at dawn, Israeli soldiers invaded several areas in the occupied West Bank, broke into and searched several homes and kidnapped three residents from the central West Bank city of Ramallah, and from Jenin, in the northern part of the West Bank.
Soldiers also installed several roadblocks and searched dozens of vehicles while inspecting the ID card of the drivers and the passengers.