Aug 25, 2011
Victims of israel’s recent attacks on Gaza are arriving at Al Shifa Hospital with extensive burns, severe deep tissue injuries, and severed limbs and extremeties – mutilation injuries unlike any the medical staff encountered even duirng Operation Cast Lead. What is this new weapon, and what is the international community going to do about its use on civilians, especially children – the majority of the victims to date.
- Special Topic: GAZA UNDER ISRAELI ATTACKS
- Special Topic : All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- Resources : Never Cast Lead Again | The Memorial of Gaza War 2008-2009
- Gaza: Dr Ayman Al-Sahbani re medical supplies – video
- Gaza: New weapons being used – what are they? Medical staff explains the injuries – video
- Gaza: Critical Care Unit Al Shifa Hospital dealing with horrific new injuries – video
- Gaza: Fadi Hamada and Dr Ayman Al-Sahbani call for international help – video
Killed by Israeli Occupation 2011
- iRemember… The Martyrs of Occupation 2011
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all?