Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون
الله يرحم كل الشهداء
Maan News Agency | Sept 6, 2o11
GAZA CITY (Ma’an) — An Israeli airstrike late Tuesday killed a member of the armed wing of the Popular Resistance Committees and injured three others east of Khan Younis in southern Gaza, medics said.
Gaza medical official Adham Abu Salmiya said aircraft fired a missile toward a group of people killing a Palestinian and injuring two children and an elderly man. They were taken to Nasser hospital in Khan Younis.
The An-Nasser Salah Ad-Din Brigades said in a statement that Khaled Samhud, 23, the leader of the artillery unit in the brigades, died during Israeli airstrikes targeting members of the group.
The PRC armed wing added that its forces targeted a group of Israeli soldiers near the Kissufim border area and claimed responsibility for firing a rocket toward Israeli military vehicles.
Witnesses said Israeli forces opened fire as aircraft flew above eastern Khan Younis.
An Israeli military spokeswoman did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
- Special Topic: GAZA UNDER ISRAELI ATTACKS
- Special Topic : All Israeli Massacres on Palestinians
- iRemember… The Martyrs of Occupation 2011
- Resources : Never Cast Lead Again | The Memorial of Gaza War 2008-2009
- Gaza: Dr Ayman Al-Sahbani re medical supplies – video
- Gaza: New weapons being used – what are they? Medical staff explains the injuries – video
- Gaza: Critical Care Unit Al Shifa Hospital dealing with horrific new injuries – video
- Gaza: Fadi Hamada and Dr Ayman Al-Sahbani call for international help – video
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all?