Ethnic Cleansing – Topic | Settlement Construction – Category
[ 15/10/2011 – 07:41 PM ]
NAZARETH, (PIC)– Israel’s deputy foreign minister Danny Ayalon has said that his government would not halt building in occupied Jerusalem.
He said in a press statement on Saturday that building in Jerusalem is out of the discussion about construction or settlement expansion in the West Bank.
Israel will continue building in Jerusalem and all its suburbs now and in future, he added.
The Israeli government recently endorsed the building of a new suburb south of occupied Jerusalem that would isolate the holy city from the West Bank and would include the construction of 2610 housing units.
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing