Maan News Agency | oct 30, 2011
GAZA CITY (Ma’an) — One man was killed and another critically injured as Israel launched an airstrike on the Gaza Strip hours after a ceasefire truce was agreed upon by Gaza militants.
Medical spokesman in the Gaza Strip Adham Abu Salmiya said that one man was fatally wounded in the airstrike on Rafah. The victim was identified as Ahmad Jarkhoun.
Another man was critically wounded and rushed to hospital, he added.
The latest strike on the coastal enclave comes as the Islamic Jihad movement confirmed earlier on Sunday that it would abide by truce efforts.
“Islamic Jihad is committed to the truce as long as the occupation commits to it,” an official told AFP, speaking on condition of anonymity.
“This decision comes after Egyptian efforts to convince the resistance factions, especially Islamic Jihad leaders in Damascus,” he added.
An Israeli airstrike on the Gaza Strip killed four fighters from Islamic Jihad’s armed wing on Saturday evening, after airstrikes on the coastal enclave killed five members from the group earlier in the day.
Gaza Under Attack Oct 29, 2011 – in pictures
Israel even admits breaking the truce itself (click on the picture to enlarge) Source: http://t.co/qlE7L204
- Israeli airstrike kills six Gazans | PressTV | Oct 29, 2011
- Israel hiding evidence Palestine not responsible for Eilat attack
- History of Resistance | The Eagle of Palestine
- The Palestinian Right of Self Defense
The Martyrs of Occupation
How many more dead corpses of Palestinians does the international community need to see in order to act? How many more cruelties and violations of Human Rights, Regulations and International Law will be needed to intervene so this ongoing warcrime is being stopped once and for all.
Israel is not looking for Peace
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000’s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
History of Israeli Genocide
Essential Read: The Promised Land ~ by Jad KhairAllah