“Democracy” Israel: Truth does not matter for “Israel”. Buttons Do. To mute.
Look who’s talking…
Zionist dictator Israel pretending to be an imaginary democracy (Wake up… the “democracy-thing” was just another hasbara one-liner)
Maan News Agency | Nov 24, 2011
TEL AVIV, Israel (Ma’an) — Israel’s prime minister on Wednesday blasted anyone who supports the Arab Spring and said the Arab world was “moving not forward, but backward,” media reports said.
Benjamin Netanyahu said history would prove him right about the “Islamic, anti-Western, anti-liberal, anti-Israeli and anti-democratic wave”, as he termed it, sweeping the region.
“In February, when millions of Egyptians thronged to the streets in Cairo, commentators and quite a few Israeli members of the opposition said that we’re facing a new era of liberalism and progress … They said I was trying to scare the public and was on the wrong side of history and don’t see where things are heading,” he said.
But time has proved him right, Netanyahu said, according to Israel’s Haaretz daily.
He also slammed Western leaders, and especially US President Barack Obama, and called them “naive,” the report said. “I ask today, who here didn’t understand reality? Who here didn’t understand history?”
“Israel is facing a period of instability and uncertainty in the region. This is certainly not the time to listen to those who say follow your heart,” he was quoted as saying in a Knesset speech.
Netanyahu used the upheaval in the Arab world to justify inaction vis-a-vis the peace process, the report said. “I remember many of you urged me to take the opportunity to make hasty concessions, to rush to an agreement.”
“But I will not establish Israel’s policy on illusions,” he said.
“There’s a huge upheaval here … whoever doesn’t see it is burying his head in the sand”.
- Israel is NOT looking for Peace but for this: “Greater Israel” Published by Radical Settler Movement
- On Aug 30,2010 Before previous peacetalks Netanyahu VOWED NO CONCESSIONS: “Eretz Israel” stretches from the med 2 river jordan INCL West Bank & Gaza
- With his OP-ED in #NYT anny Danon confirmed Netanyahu as well: “Making the Land of Israel Whole“
- Recently: Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin said: “The land of Israel is ours in its entirety“
- Knesset to vote on full Israeli annexation of the West Bank
- Read what Israel thinks about US: Netanyahu: ‘America is a thing you can move very easily
- Netanyahu: ‘We won’t renew settlement freeze to lure PA to talks’
- Israel plans 1000’s more settlement units as legislators call for FULL ANNEXATION of the WEST BANK
- Ayalon: Settlement in Jerusalem not for discussion | October 16, 2011
- Occupation planning to build 1.000.000 housing unites in next 10 years | October 26, 2011
- Read, what Leaders of Zionism spoke about the Endlösung for Palestine
- Israel’s Endlösung is going on for 63 years. List of All massacres
- The massacre which is NOT covered by your local media: 2011
- What is being ignored: Gaza Under Attack – in pictures
- Save yourself time, Forget all details. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing
- MK Danon intros bill to annex West Bank: “The tree that Abbas climbed up cld produce the fruit of the Zionist endeavor”/a>
- Israeli cabinet may respond to UNESCO vote with ‘punitive’ settlement construction | Ynet Nov 1, 2011
- Likud MK: “Delete” Gaza neighborhood for each rocket fired – Nov 10, 2011
- Israeli Jews brainwashed for final ethnic cleansing
Israel’s Jerusalem municipality plans to build more than 50,000 new homes in the city’s occupied eastern sector over two decades:
- 23,628 homes have already been approved, 20,263 in East Jerusalem and 3,365 in the west.
- 13,824 are pending review, 12,819 in East Jerusalem and 1,005 in the west.
- 23,266 housing units are still in planning stages, 19,281 in the east and 3,985 in the west.
Of these, the municipality plans:
- 10,366 homes in northern East Jerusalem, including illegal Israeli settlement Pisgat Zeev and Palestinian town Beit Hanina.
- 5,239 homes in southern East Jerusalem, including Gilo settlement and Palestinian district Beit Safafa.
- 4,886 new units in central eastern Palestinian neighborhood of Silwan and Jerusalem’s Old City.
Besides this, Israel approved plans to ethnic cleanse 57.000 bedouin from Palestine
Save yourself time. It is only about this : Ethnic Cleansing